Music & Dance retro-show “JAZZ AGE”
“It was an age of miracles, it was an age of art, it was an age of excess, and it was an age of satire.” (c)F. SCOTT FITZGERALD about the jazz age.
On 23rd of December we will enjoy unique music & dance trip to the era of beautiful melodies, elegant dresses and madly dances!
– live authentic music of the Golden Era of Jazz by Kyiv Rhythm Kings
– performances of the popular dances from 20s, 30s, 40s
– atmosphere of Old New Yorks’ and Chicagos’ clubs
– enchanting master of ceremony
– stylish decorated place for photos
– big jazz cabaret Shiny Stockings Chorus Line
JAZZ AGE is unforgettable performance made by style experts, treasurers of vintage culture, professional musicians and artistic dancers!
Virtuoso musicians Kyiv Rhythm Kings and talented dancing girls Shiny Stockings Chorus Line will lead you from 20s to 30s, then from 30s to 40s and so on.
1920s – “Speakeasy” bar, legendary “tea”, dizzy charlstone, hot jazz from Fletcher Henderson and Fats Waller
1930s – Benny Goodman, Count Basie, Cab Calloway, big-bands, thousands of fans and famed Cotton Club, chorus line dancers as a obligatory part of the shows
1940s – rhymes of war and post-war times
Be ready for the astonishing time-travel voyage to the USA of early ages of 20th century.
Fan-zone – free space intended for enjoying the event without a specific predestinated seat.